What are the benefits of having proper grammar and punctuation? How do you practice? What could online grammar checker tool and punctuation checker online be dependable for checking your paper against mistakes in spelling, grammar, and punctuation? Find out the answers by reading this post below.
Good Tools for Checking Grammar
- Grammarly: It can correct more than 250 errors in writing. It can also check on Microsoft Word and it can detect plagiarism.
- Paper Rater: The tool can check for word choice, spelling and grammar.
- After the Deadline: It can provide style suggestions and check grammar and spelling as well.
Benefits of Good Grammar
- If you’re a writer, your readers will find you more credible and competent at the same time by writing with proper English. You will be able to gain their trust and you might be able to gain more fans if you’re a blogger.
- If you’re a student, having good grammar may translate to a better grade other than having poor grammar in writing. You don’t need to worry, though. You can use online grammar quizzes to practice writing with proper English.
- If you’re a professional, you may have higher chances for promotions if you can write well. It is the opposite if you submit error-loaded papers and presentations, or even emails. You can just imagine how poor grammar could ruin your reputation in your office, but you don’t need to fret. You can always practice and hone your writing skills. One of the best ways is using grammar checkers.
How to Use Grammar and Punctuation Check
Many of these tools are web-based, meaning you can use them without a download, but in an instant. You can just check out the site, as those checker mentioned above, and then find the box where to input/type or copy and paste your text. Once done, you can press submit so that the tool can start doing its work. In a few seconds, you can get the results and suggestions about certain changes or perhaps words to make your writing better. It is up to you to follow or not, but for the most part, the grammar checker will give you a quick overview of the writing you have, including your mistakes in grammar, spelling, and punctuation.